Sunday, May 3, 2009

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao VS Ricky "Hitman" Hatton Fight




Your Ad Here



Pacquiao vs Hatton Weigh In!



Pacquiao And Hatton Talk After Weigh-In



Pacquiao VS Hatton Street Fighter Version

HBO removed the video on youtube for copyright claim, after two days of the fight date. Many people got mad... but that it is their right, I just find some alternatives to find videos of this fight, I got this street fighter version, and I hope it will not be removed from youtube 'till I find the original one. thanks for the editor of this video for posting it in youtube.



Once again Manny Pacquiao proves that he is still unbeatable! Mabuhay ka Manny! We are very proud of you here in UAE! All Filipino around the world should be proud about the latest achievement of our kabayang Pacman!




Your Ad Here

2 comments:

  1. fantastic fight! i love to watch it again and again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really a good Boxer, and I hope he will not engage in Political affair anymore... I hope hope also that he will not let any politician used his name for their political agenda.

    ReplyDelete

Supreme Wealth Alliance Ultimate :: Banner 01